Thank you for your interest shown to write for us and contribution towards the digital marketing for business owners blog.
We quite often spotlight and have a tendency to show off guest writers on our technological know-how business web blog. Please browse by means all the below instructions fully before writing for us a digital marketing guest post for review.
SUBMIT A GUEST POST & GET FEATURED TODAY
Do you wish to show off your writing skills and knowledge to the arena?
Do you wish to get seen by business owners? Then you might be within the right place!
We are accepting guest posts from all of the talented writers and industry experts available in the market.
How to submit and publish your guest post
If your article is ready and it is following our instructions then Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- a brief intro about yourself (Maximum 60 words)
- Your guest post (Minimum 1500 words)
- Add “Guest Post Opportunity” in the subject line.
We look forward to promoting your valuable work on our website, and honoring you as a guest writer.
Why Write for us?
For those who write for us you’ll become a member of our confidential writers’ and experts’ crew. This may permit you to exhibit your writing skills and industry knowledge, get the possibility to meet feasible customers, construct your portfolio and get valuable hyperlink back to your website online.
We also infrequently have staff meetups in Detroit to network and talk about collaborative projects.
How to Write for Us
By submitting a guest post, you are confirming that you agree to these terms.
- CONTENT GUIDELINES: Content must be user-friendly and provides valuable information rather than endorsing.
Articles with real experience scenarios and informative tips will be favored.
- ORIGINALITY: All guest posts should be unique and authentic (never published before) and not spun content.
Your guest post is not supposed to appear anywhere else in the search engine.
Once your post is approved for publication, you grant us copyright to be the owner of your content and also ensure that you don’t use the same content elsewhere.
Use this free tool to check your content for plagiarism
– Plagiarism Checker
- If you want to promote your business in a post, please email us about sponsored post opportunities.
- Article Removal Request: If your article is authorized and published on our site, it will become the sole property of our website.
No requests for removal will be approved.
- We reserve the right to edit all content submitted to us.
Submission Guidelines to Write for us
Here are our guest writing recommendations:
- Write your web publication post in a Google Doc.
- A single publication must be between 1500 – 3500 words
- Your headings should be under 160 characters
- Guest posts need to be well structured.
- Layout: All submissions should be written in clear, usual American English.
– Make sentences precise and understandable.
– Use bullet points to distinguish between every point and make the article look neat.
– Use bold highlights in case of long articles.
- Add Screenshots, pictures and videos
- You are allowed so as to add just one hyperlink to your site within the guest post.
- Preserve a friendly tone and style
- Publish your guest post
Submitted content must fit into at least one of the following categories:
- Digital marketing
- Internet marketing
- Online marketing
- Online Business
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media marketing
- Web design
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
You can submit a guest posts on any of the above topics.
Tone of Articles
Use a tone that works well with the business audience– neither too formal nor too casual.
Use a first-person narrative like ‘I’ and ‘you’ for better reader engagement.
So are you ready to be featured?
Send your guest post submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we receive high volumes of guest blogs every day, it may take up to 14 Business days for us to review and publish your content.
FAQs for Guest Posts
When will my blog submission be published?
Your blog article will be reviewed, authorized, and published so as we review it. We are not able to present special publication dates, however you’re going to receive an e-mail when the web publication is live.
Do i need to add photos to my guest post?
If you’re writing an educational blog post or a review of any type, screenshot pictures are accepted. We will be able to add every other important pictures we see match to the publication.
Does my weblog put up get edited?
Sure. We edit all weblog posts before they’re released and reserve the right to vary/alter/edit its content to fully meet our audience’s wishes (and to support make sure Google sees the worth of it and ranks it higher).
Am I able to put up this identical blog article on my own internet site?
No. Once your article is submitted to us and published on our website, you don’t have the right to post that very same piece anywhere else on the internet.